Ind vs wi t20

: bcci). India would have found it a bit more challenging to get the win but the way Suryakumar Yadav ind vs wi t20 attacked the Windies bowlers ind vs wi t20 right from the off, the game was completely turned on its head. India chased down t20 the target of 165 with six balls to spare with Suryakumar Yadav top-scoring with a 44-ball.
Opener Kyle Mayers ind vs wi t20 top-scored for the West Indies with a 50-ball 73 while Rovman Powell contributed. Rishabh Pant remained not out on 33 off 26 balls.

IND vs WI 1st T20I live Score Updates: Ashwin dismisses Pooran, West

A very comfortable victory in the end for India as they have put on a commanding show to take a 2-1 lead in the five-match series against West Indies. The bcci medical team is monitoring his progress. Later on, Yadav got out after a big score but by that time India had the game in the bag and Rishabh Pant added the finishing touches to take his side over the line. T20, match live updates, iND vs, wI 1st T20I Highlights: Rohit, spinners star as India crush West Indies by 68 runs Spinners R Ashwin, Ravi Bishnoi and Ravindra Jadeja shared 5 wickets between them as India defeated.
ipl live socre India vs West Indies, 2nd T20 Highlights: West Indies beat India by five wickets in the second T20I here on Monday. Home Sports, india vs West Indies 3rd T20I Cricket Score and Updates: Rohit Sharm and Co will now head into the USA leg of the tour needing just one win to seal the series. With the victory, India took a 1-0 lead in the 5-match series.
West Indies Squad: Kyle Mayers, Shamarh Brooks, Jason Holder, Nicholas Pooran(w/c Rovman Powell, ind vs wi t20 Shimron ind vs wi t20 Hetmyer, Akeal Hosein, Odean Smith, Keemo Paul, Alzarri Joseph, Obed McCoy, Hayden Walsh, Devon Thomas, Brandon King, Romario Shepherd, ipl scorelive Dominic Drakes. India vs, west Indies, 3rd.
The visitors will now head into the USA leg of the tour needing just one win to seal the series. Queen's Park Oval will host the three ODI matches of this tour. T20, highlights: India beat West Indies by seven wickets in the third.
India won by 8 runs, india Innings 186-5 (20 Ov batter. Live IND vs WI 3rd T20I: 7 overs gone, ipl live sore India are now at 59/1. India's Dinesh ind vs wi t20 Karthik, left, celebrates with Ravichandran Ashwin during their partnership against Wes Indies in the first T20 cricket match at Brian Lara Cricket Academy in Tarouba, Trinidad and Tobago, Friday, July 29, 2022. T20, international to take a 2-1 lead in the five-match series here on Tuesday.