Ind vs west indies 3rd t20

onto Pooran who gets a blow in the mid riff. West Indies: Kieron Pollard today match in ipl (c Nicholas Pooran (WK Fabien Allen, Darren Bravo, Roseton Chase, Sheldon Cottrell, Dominic Drakes, Jason Holder, Shai Hope, Akeal Hosein, Brandon King, Kyle Mayers, Rovman Powell, Romario Shephard, Odean Smith, Hayden Walsh Jr). West, indies by 7 wickets to take 2-1 series lead PTI / Aug 3, 2022, 01:25 IST Share.
Venkatesh Iyer To Kieron Pollard four! Get full information of India ind vs west indies 3rd t20 vs, west, indies, 3rd, t20I (2022) Squad, Players name which include All Rounder, Batsmen, Bowler and Probable Playing.
10.3 2 Venkatesh Iyer To Roston Chase Good fielding! Romario Shepherd misses his heave and gets hit on the pads and the ball rolls ind vs west indies 3rd t20 towards third ipl 2022 csk team players list man.. India vs, west, indies.

IND vs WI 3rd T20 Highlights: India win by 7 wickets, restores series

Four changes each for both teams. Rohit Sharma asks the bowler and ind vs west indies 3rd t20 the keeper where the impact was and after a lot of confrontation, does review. India vs, west, indies, 3rd, t20, highlights: India beat, west, indies ind vs west indies 3rd t20 by seven wickets in the third.
The ipl scor hosts won both the ODI and T20I series 3-0 but the cricketing action doesn't stop here. Romario Shepherd digs it out towards point for a single. Harshal Patel is now brought into the attack. T20, international to take a 2-1 lead in the five-match series here on Tuesday.
Ravi Bishnoi To Kieron Pollard Another loopy delivery, full and outside off. India chased down the target of 165 with six balls to spare with Suryakumar Yadav top-scoring with a 44-ball.
Fielding is one area, they would like to improve upon. 2nd Wicket: 50 runs in 32 balls (Ishan Kishan 27, SS Iyer 22, Ex 1) Drinks: India - 66/3.4 overs (RG Sharma 1) Over.2: Review.
End of a successful over by Harshal Patel! West, indies (Bowling Umpire - KN Ananthapadmanabhan.
Full and wide, looking for the big inswinger. India vs, west, indies, 3rd, t20I Highlights: Suryakumar Yadav smashes 76 as India beat.